When it’s cold, outerwear becomes your first-impression piece. Make a good one.
One of the most wearable fall/winter 2013 trends is statement outerwear. You can never go wrong with a strong coat. Choose from classic pea coat or trench styles or go modern with an over-sized or bubble shape. And make your statement with the details: leather trim, big collars, jeweled tones or bright colors, military elements, or menswear patterns.
Fall in Love with Coats
Images, from top left:
- Mackage Double-Breasted Coat, $590 (Nordstrom.com)
- Mackage “Dale” Leather-Trimmed Coat, $715 (Saks.com)
- Mackage “Marila” Asymmetrical Coat, $525 (Nordstrom.com)
- GUESS Houndstooth Plaid Coat, $188 (Nordstrom.com)
- T Tahari “Marla” Wrap Coat, $230 (Nordstrom.com)
- Jessica Simpson Pea Coat, $210 (Macys.com)